Friday, April 1, 2011

Those of you who are against gay marriage..

FUCK YOU! How could I describe you to someone that has never met you? Maybe a racist, bible thumper, uneducated, very naive, etc. The list could go on for a while, but I think you get the point. I guess that you believe that gays are not human and do not have the same rights as you? hmmm, sounds just like a racist. Your probably a sheep who follows jesus and the bible and all that other made up fairy tale shit. Just because it sais that being gay is wrong in the bible (a book full of made up stories and contradictions), does not make it true. I know your child-molesting priest will tell you different. Stop being a follower, it might get you somewhere. Oh, and I'm not gay, I love the Vagina. That probably should get you more upset... "how could he be in favor of the gay community if he's straight?", your probably asking. Well, I know this is going to be hard for your tiny brain to compute, but I believe that gays are REAL PEOPLE, no different than I, accept for the fact that they enjoy playing on the same team. What if the government tomorrow said it's illegal for any straight person to get married, only gays can get married. How would that make you feel?

I personally do not believe in marriage at all. I do not need a piece of paper or a ceremony that tells me I love someone.What I do believe in, is that EVERYONE has the right to do what they want, when they want, with who they want. I guess I'm not a selfish prick trying to force (by creating governing laws) my moral beliefs on anyone. Does that make me better than you?.... IT SURE DOES!

2 comments:

  1. consider this: what if i decided to become a hardcore criminal doing the things that would make a billy goat puke? Just because I wanted to do those things and that is the way I felt I should be, does that make it alright? or even good?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am assuming that you think that woment that want abortions are no different than hardcore criminals. If you wanted to become a hardcore criminal, and do things TO OTHER PEOPLE that are undeserving of it, you would just be considered a scumbag. Your moral beliefs would certainly be looked down upon by the justice system, and you would be put in jail(the place for people that do things "that would make a billy goat puke"). Of course that would not "make it alright? or even good"! Why ask questions you already know the answer to? BUT, if in your mind, you did not see anything wrong with it, there is nothing that anyone could tell you to make you believe otherwise. Something in your brain just doens not "click". You may even be considered legally retarded. Everyone, for the most part, has a sense of right and wrong without religious beliefs brought into the mix. Even serial killers have admitted that they knew that what they were doing was wrong. I will even bet that some of those serial killers thought abortion was "wrong". Abortion comes down to one simple question.. Do YOU beleive that terminating a un-developed human being(an animal), is worth the cost of having a better life yourself AND THE REST OF THE WORLD. Bringing up a child that, you DO NOT WANT, and or, can not afford, can not care for properly, can not raise to be a GOOD human being(that hopefully will not become soemone that will do things that make goats puke). Anti-abortion people think its all about being selfish. WRONG!. I thought about the implications that having a child would have on everyone else on this planet too. I decided to have an abortion with my girlfriend WHEN I WAS A BROKE TEENAGER, because I KNEW that I was not mature enough to deal with the responsibilities. Oh, and to give it up for adoption, just to have it go to some nutcase anti-abortion family with bullshit bible thumping moral values, would have certainly turned that child into another serial killer. So I KNOW I made the right RATIONAL decision at the time. Even if I THOUGHT abortion was morally WRONG, I still would of had to make THE RIGHT DECISION for EVERYONE, not just myself! So, who are the selfish ones? The anti-abortionist's who do not care about anyone elese when making UNRATIONAL decisions about terminating another human life. Sometimes, IN LIFE, there will be cusualties to make THE WORLD a better place.

    ReplyDelete