Friday, April 1, 2011

Obama is not an American - a message to the idiots

Are you serious? Ok. post a link to the proof. That link better show his REAL birth certificate, and nothing else. Anyone that is so concerned with Obama not being an American needs to get a life. I heard that you can go purchase a new one down at your local wal-mart. WHO THE FUCK CARES IF OBAMA WAS BORN IN AMERICA OR NOT? The only thing you should care about is if he's doing a good job being the president of our country. I can almost guarantee if he was white with a last name like Smith, you would not even second guess if he was born in America. Go fuck yourselves. Let's say he was born somewhere else, than what? How does that change anything? Article 2 sais you need to be a natural born citizen to be the President of The United States. Well, that article is outdated and should not be upheld any longer. I say, if you lived in this country long enough to KNOW HOW TO RUN SHIT, thats all you should care about. Hey birthers, your lat late late ancestors were not born in America, I WANT YOU TO LEAVE if you can not provide American birth certificates for them. More than likely they came over in a boat with nothing more than the clothes on their backs. They probably had children in America with NO DOCUMENTATION at all because they lived on some remote farm, or village. Does that make them any less American or qualified to hold a government position?  Birthers are all racist/prejudice fucks deep-down.

I'm white and was born in America, I think I will go run for President in Libya. I heard they will need someone with an OPEN-MIND to take over once Gaddafi is gone. AND, I know how to concentrate on what's IMPORTANT.  I don't expect you to understand what that means, birthers.

No comments:

Post a Comment