Thursday, April 7, 2011

American soldiers won't be gettign a paycheck because....

our elected political "leaders" can not come to an agreement for the national budget. Do you wanna know why?  They are more interested in gaining political "points", rather than doing what is right for the American citizens that ELECTED THEM! How's that for a thank you? Every member of congress that is guilty of these political games should be required to read this statement on TV to the American people: "Yea, thanks for voting for me, now I'm gonna do wrong by you to make political gains that will help out myself and rich friends. And for an added bonus, troops won't get paid! wooohoo. You know, the ones that keep the taliban from coming over and murdering my family and yours. Again, I want to thank every stupid American that voted for me."
WHAT THE FUCK! I'm gonna have to start voting if this type of shit keeps up :/

2 comments:

  1. Our suck-ass government gives illegals and drug addicted, multi-breeding welfare leeches everything! Not to mention $100 million to Haiti, when our own country needs fixing! Now they want to shut down the working class government that hires my company to work on their homes so I can feed my family. This will inevidibly fuel the recession and again put me and my family on the brink of homelessness again or worse. I am totally appalled they even consider not paying our troops! They don't get alot as it is. The "rich government" babies need to cut their pay! They will still have more than enough to survive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaah yes, I will be doing a blog shortly about The United need to be audited on States government giving away too much free shit to those that are undeserving of it. You also bring up another great idea for a blog about how much our elected officials should be paid. They also where any extra income is coming from. Some of our politicians are no different than the corrupt Mexican officials and police. Allowing the drug cartels free reign of their country, as long as they are getting paid.

    ReplyDelete