Wednesday, April 6, 2011

blame the democrats?...blame the republicans?... NO! blame YOURSELF!

Government shut down might happen and its all YOUR FAULT!

You do realize that WE THE PEOPLE OF THE UNITES STATES are the reason why certain idiots hold government positions. We ALLOW them to gain positions of power because we don't STAND UP to flawed systems. Lets have our own "middle-east revolts" EVERY TIME we don't like the way our govt is handling shit. GUARANTEED "a change will come" if enough people rallied for it. I'm down. I dunno about the rest of you cowards though....your probably too busy checking up on what Angelina and Brad are doing on vacation.

oh, im not a repubican or democrat or any other label you would like to try to place on me. Maybe if we didn't have "sides", shit would change.

2 comments:

  1. I agree! We need a government revolt! This government is not a true democracy. We need to do something soon or this government will destroy us! I'm ready to do something. I am worried, not just for my & my husbands future, but my childrens future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREEAT! Now we only need 999,998 more like us, and we can get the REAL changes we need. Not just the changes that will help politicians win an election to secure themselves a fat paycheck and other "bonuses" from large corporations. HA! If you submit this blog to 500,000 websites, and I submit it to 500,000 websites... I think we got something :)

    ReplyDelete